Tuesday, October 13

Emory visit was wonderful. I felt like I was coming home. So many memories from my undergraduate years there. I will be filling the paperwork out after I get through this month so I can get started on the prep work and be prepared for next August, assuming I am accepted. They say to expect 15-20 hours a week of class work but I am actually excited about that...Iam ready to think again!
Reading through the blogs on these sites is like being able to peek in a stranger's window only you get to know what they are thinking as well. , not just doing. Since I have A LOT of travel essay books, I think these blogs are somewhat like ongoing, live travel essays. A different viewpoint, changing daily experiences, cultural oddities (including my own!)...I guess what I am trying to say/write is I enjoy voyeurism lite.

No comments:

Post a Comment